KEA Recruitment 2023:- KEA (Karnataka Examination Authority) is hiring for 757 posts of Junior Assistant, Inspectors, SDA, and other positions. To apply for the KEA Junior Assistant Vacancy Post 2023, candidates need to go to the official website and fill out the KEA Application Form 2023 online.
The application process is open from 17 April 2023 to 17 May 2023 on the official portal cetonline.karnataka.gov.in. The Karnataka Examination Authority Recruitment Notification 2023 is available on the official website. If you’re interested in applying for Junior Assistant, SDA, and other positions, please check the eligibility criteria and apply online at cetonline.karnataka.gov.in.
KEA Recruitment 2023 For 757 Junior Assistant, SDA Vacancy
The Karnataka Examinations Authority has released a notification for KEA Junior Assistant Vacancy. They are recruiting 757 people for positions such as Junior Assistant, SDA, Inspector, and others. Starting from 17 April 2023, interested candidates can apply for this job online until 17 May 2023. If you’re eligible, you can apply for this recruitment by visiting the official website of KEA. We’ve provided all the necessary information related to KEA Assistant Recruitment in this article, so read it till the end and share it with your friends.
Before applying for the position, it is important for candidates to review the notification’s specifics. If you are interested in learning more information about the KEA Recruitment Eligibility 2023, application deadlines, application procedure, and other details, you can refer to the article below.
KEA Notification 2023 Details
The KEA (Karnataka Examinations Authority) has announced a job opening for 757 positions such as Junior Assistant, Inspector, SDA, Welfare Officer, and others. The KEA notification will be released on March 31 on the official website. Candidates can apply online for the KEA Junior Assistant position by visiting the official website kea.kar.nic.in. Interested candidates can find more information by checking the official website. Eligible candidates are encouraged to apply online for the position and refer to the table below for important details.
|Bank Name||Karnataka Examinations Authority|
|Job Vacancies||Junior Assistant, SDA, FDA, Welfare Officer, Senior Officer|
|Form Apply Date||17 April 2023|
|Form Last Date||17 May 2023|
|Exam Date||June 2023|
|Salary||Rs. 11500 – Rs. 97000|
|How to Apply||Online at cetonline.karnataka.gov.in|
KEA 2023 Vacancy Details
|First Division Assistant (FDA)||12|
|Second Division Assistant (SDA)||100|
|Senior Assistant (Accounts)||33|
|Junior Programmer (Group-B)||10|
|Assistant Engineer (Civil) (Group-B)||1|
|Assistant Librarian (Group-C)||1|
|Junior Assistant (Group-C)||49|
|Assistant Managers (Technical) Group-B||4|
|Assistant Managers (Non-Technical) Group-B||2|
|Private Secretary Group-C||1|
|Senior Assistant (Technical) – Group-C||4|
|Senior Assistant (Non-Technical) – Group-C||3|
|Assistant (Technical) – Group-C||6|
|Assistant (Non-Technical) – Group-C||6|
Karnataka Examination Authority Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria
- Aspirant Must be Indian citizens for applying to KEA Vacancy 2023.
- Minomum Age – 18 years
- Maximum Age – 35 years
- General – Rs.600/-
- 2A, 2B, 3A, 3B – Rs.300/-
- SC/ST – Rs.50/-
- Graduation Certificate
- Identity Card
- Permanent Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Birth Certificate
- Passport Size Photo
How to Apply for KEA Junior Assistant Vacancy 2023 Form Online
- Open the official website of KEA (cetonline.karnataka.gov.in).
- Now click on the KEA Junior Assistant Vacancy link on the dashboard of the website.
- Read the KEA recruitment notification 2023 carefully and make sure you meet the eligibility criteria. You can find the recruitment link below.
- Before you start filling out the application form online, make sure you have a valid email ID and mobile number for communication.
- Also, keep all your documents ready such as ID proof, age, educational qualification, resume, and experience certificates, if applicable.
- Click on the link provided below to apply for KEA Junior Assistant, SDA, Assistant.
- Fill in all the required details in the KEA Online Application Form and upload scanned copies of necessary certificates/documents, along with your recent photograph if applicable.
- If applicable, pay the application fee as per your category.
- Finally, click on the submit button to complete the KEA Recruitment 2023 process. Make sure to note down your Application Number or Request number for future reference.
KEA Notification Important Links
Q.1 How many vacancies are there in the latest KEA Recruitment 2023?
Ans: 757 Vacancies.
Q.2 What is the last date of the KEA Recruitment Online Form 2023?
Ans: You have to submit your application before 17 April 2023.
Q.2 How much is KEA Jr Assistant Salary?
Ans: Rs. 11500 – Rs. 97000